Frank E. Percival | NMLS #284045
A native Seattleite, Frank has spent over 2 decades as a recognized and award winning leader in our community and our industry, providing outstanding home purchasing opportunities for his clients and all Washington state residents.
He is a Branch Sales Manager for LeaderOne Financial Corporation and is also a former host of “Get Real Radio”, a show focused on Real Estate trends throughout the NW, and a former Board President & Executive Director of the Washington Association of Mortgage Professionals.
His collaborations with other licensed mortgage professionals and Washington State lawmakers has focused on creating more opportunities for more communities to realize the dream of homeownership, throughout our state.
His volunteer work and fundraising efforts on behalf of Habitat for Humanity, NW Harvest, The Forgotten Children’s Fund, Compass Housing Alliance and other local non-profit organizations, have helped raise hundreds of thousands of dollars over the years.
Frank passionately believes that EVERYONE should have the opportunity to become a homeowner, and knows it to be an economic equalizer and effective wealth building opportunity for all.
Frank E Percival Awards / Acknowledgements:
– 2010 thru 2020 FIVE STAR Mortgage Professional as seen in the December Issue of SEATTLE Magazine
– Washington Association of Mortgage Professionals 2018 President’s Award Recipient
– 2015 National Mortgage Professional Magazine Featured Industry Leader
Frank E Percival Community Activism / Volunteer leadership:
– Former Executive Director / Board President, Washington Association of Mortgage Professionals
– Former Board President, Seattle’s Lifelong
– Seattle Leadership Tomorrow Alum
– Former 3 term Board President, Greater Seattle Business Association
- Tel: (206) 484-6442
- Location: 20818 44th Ave Suite 130, Lynnwood, Washington 98036
- Email: [email protected]